Artificial Intelligence in Dentistry
Dr. Kyle Stanley, named "The Next Generation of Cosmetic Dentistry" by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, “The Top 10 Young Educators in Dentistry” by the Seattle Study Club, and "World's Top 100 Doctors in Dentistry" graduated from USC and then went on to complete a dental implant residency and dental implant specialty in Brazil. He is a researcher who has published in some top dental journals about esthetics, implants, and plastic surgery topics. One of the few dental AI experts in the world, he co-founded Pearl, a company that is changing how patients are treated through artificial intelligence. He is an advisor for some of the most forward-thinking dental tech companies. Dr. Stanley is the most prominent advocate of mental health in dentistry and through his Light Side Academy has helped countless dentists reduce burnout for a sustainable career in dentistry. He maintains a private practice in Beverly Hills, focusing on implant surgery and prosthetics.
Disclosure: Dr. Stanley has no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
As AI brings its paradigm-shifting force to bear in dental care, however, few dentists have been given an honest accounting of how AI will actually impact their work––and fewer still have any first-hand experience with AI in their practices. This course aims to dispel the myths and mystery around AI’s current utility to dental offices with a boots-on-the-ground look at AI’s real-world impact on the clinical and business operations of practices currently employing the technology.
- Understand the fundamental strengths and weaknesses of AI systems
- Discover what kinds of AI tools are currently available
- Level-set on the nature and scope of impact that these tools have on clinical care and practice management
- Understand and learn to avoid certain risks associated with AI tools
- Learn best practices for leveraging AI tools day-to-day to maximize patient health and practice revenue