AI in Practice: Artificial Intelligence, Real Dentistry
Kyle Stanley, DDS, is an award-winning dentist and the chief clinical officer at Pearl, an AI company specializing in diagnostic and business analytics solutions for the dental industry. A graduate and former faculty member of USC’s Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry, Dr. Stanley’s esthetics, dental implant, and smile design research has been published in the top international dental journals. He has been honored with the AAED’s Charles L. Pincus Award for outstanding achievement in esthetic dentistry and named to the AACD’s “The Next Generation of Cosmetic Dentistry” and Seattle Study Club’s “Top 10 Young Educators in Dentistry” lists. As a key opinion leader and public speaker, Dr. Stanley has become the dental industry’s leading advocate for mental health awareness. His private practice is located in Beverly Hills, CA.
Disclosure: Dr. Stanley is shareholder and Chief Clinical Officer of Pearl.
As AI brings its paradigm-shifting force to bear in dental care, however, few dentists have been given an honest accounting of how AI will actually impact their work––and fewer still have any first-hand experience of AI in their practices. This course aims to dispel the myths and mystery around AI’s current utility to dental offices with a boots-on-the-ground look at AI’s real-world impact on the clinical and business operations of practices currently employing the technology.
- Understand the fundamental strengths and weaknesses of AI systems
- Discover what kinds of AI tools are currently available
- Level-set on the nature and scope of impact that these tools have on clinical care and practice management
- Understand and learn to avoid certain risks associated with AI tools
- Learn best practices for leveraging AI tools day-to-day to maximize patient health and practice revenue
For information, please contact Penn Dental Medicine Continuing Dental Education at: